Call ID: HORIZON-JU-IHI-2023-04-02-two-stage
Action type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
Call type: Two-stage
- Topic 1: Expanding translational knowledge in minipigs: a path to reduce and replace non-human primates in non-clinical safety assessment
- Topic 2: Patient-centric blood sample collection to enable decentralised clinical trials and improve access to healthcare
- Topic 3: Inclusive clinical studies for equitable access to clinical research in Europe
- Topic 4: Establishing novel approaches to improve clinical trials for rare and ultra-rare diseases
- Topic 5: Safe & sustainable by design (SSbD) packaging and single use device solutions for healthcare products
- Topic 6: Sustainable circular development and manufacturing of healthcare products and their quantitative environmental impact assessment
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Funding and Tenders Portal) or read the call text.
- The maximum financial contribution from IHI JU for these topics is: EUR 83 350 000 million
- Industry / contributing partner contributions: EUR 85 076 000 million
How to apply
All documents relating to the call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IHI call documents page. We advise you to read these documents, in particularly the guide for applicants, carefully.
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
To submit a proposal via the electronic submission system, you will need to have an EU Login account and ensure that your organisation is registered as a beneficiary.