Call ID: HORIZON-JU-IHI-2023-05
Action type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
Call type: Single stage
17 January 2024: initial application statistics
In total, 17 proposals were submitted in response to this call:
- Topic 1: 3 proposals
- Topic 2: 4 proposals
- Topic 3: 5 proposals
- Topic 4: 5 proposals
Following the eligibility check, all eligible proposals will be evaluated by independent experts.
- Topic 1: Accelerating the implementation of New Approach Methodologies and other innovative non-animal approaches for the development, testing and production of health technologies
- Topic 2: Development and proof of principle of new clinical applications of theranostics solutions
- Topic 3: Improved prediction, detection, and treatment approaches for comprehensive stroke management
- Topic 4: Maximising the potential of synthetic data generation in healthcare applications
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Funding and Tenders Portal) or read the call text.
- The maximum financial contribution from IHI JU for these topics is: EUR 115 million
- Industry / contributing partner contributions: Applicant consortia should ensure that out of the total project budget, at least 45 % needs to be covered by contributions provided by project participants
How to apply
All documents relating to the call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IHI call documents page. We advise you to read these documents, in particularly the guide for applicants, carefully.
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
To submit a proposal via the electronic submission system, you will need to have an EU Login account and ensure that your organisation is registered as a beneficiary.