About this event
On the week of the 12-15 December IHI is organising an online event focused on IHI call 3. In addition to webinars focused on our rules and procedures and preparing the financial part of your proposal, we will hold webinars focused on the individual topics. The topic-focused events will be divided into 3 main activities:
- Info session - where you learn more about the call topics and the rules and procedures
- Matchmaking time - Special allocated timeslots for you to identify and meet potential consortium partners.
- Pitching sessions - the pitching sessions are an opportunity to showcase how your consortium would address the requirements of the topic and explain what expertise you are looking for to complete the consortium. Pitching allows you to showcase how your skills, expertise and resources would be an asset for a consortium applying for a given topic.
You can hold matchmaking meetings via the platform at any time until the deadline for submitting proposals.
Interested in IHI call 4 as well? The event website covers the events for both calls. More information on the Call Days for IHI call 4 can be found here.
*all times indicated are in CET (Brussels Time)
Info session - Rules and procedures
Monday 12 December, 10:00-11:30
Sessions on the topic: Digital health technologies for the prevention, and personalised management of mental disorders and their long-term health consequences
Monday 12 December
- 13:00-14:30 - Info session
- 14:30-15:30 - Matchmaking session
- 15:30-16:30 - Pitching session
Info Session - Preparing the financial part of the proposal
Tuesday 13 December, 10:00-11:30
Sessions on the topic: Strengthening the European ecosystem for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) and other innovative therapeutic modalities for rare diseases
Tuesday 13 December
- 13:00-14:30 - Info Session
- 14:30-15:30 - Matchmaking Session
- 15:30-16:30 - Pitching Session
Session on the topic: Screening platform and biomarkers for prediction and prevention of diseases of unmet public health need.
Wednesday 14 December
- 09:30-11:00 - Info Session
- 11:00-12:00 - Matchmaking Session
- 12:00-13:00 - Pitching Session
Session on the topic: Patient input and patient generated evidence to improve patient outcomes, support decision making, and accelerate innovation
Wednesday 14 December
- 13:30-15:00 - Info Session
- 15:00-16:00 - Matchmaking Session
- 16:00-17:00 - Pitching Session
Session on topic: Combining hospital interventional approaches to improve patient outcomes and increase hospital efficiencies
Thursday 15 December
- 10:00-11:30 - Info Session
- 11:30-12:30 - Matchmaking Session
- 12:30-13:30 - Pitching Session