The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in the next IHI calls for proposals, which we plan to launch in early 2024. The draft documents can be downloaded from the Future opportunities page of the website.
Two-stage topics (IHI call 6)
- Support healthcare system resilience through a focus on persistency in the treatment of chronic diseases
- Development of practical guidance and recommendations for using real world data/real world evidence in healthcare decision-making
Single-stage topics (IHI call 7)
- Improving clinical management of heart disease from early detection to treatment
- User-centric technologies and optimised hospital workflows for a sustainable healthcare workforce
- Clinical validation of biomarkers for diagnosis, monitoring disease progression and treatment response
The topics are currently under consultation with the States’ Representatives Group (SRG) and the Science and Innovation Panel (SIP). They may therefore change considerably between the versions published here and the call launch, and applicants should check the final, approved topic texts once the calls are launched.
We have updated our IHI Call Days platform with the new draft topics – register your interest in the topics now and start networking with potential partners for your consortium!
Stay up to date
For the latest news on updates to the draft topic texts and the IHI Call Days:
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- Follow us on social media: LinkedIn – X (Twitter) - Mastodon (@IHI@social.network.europa.eu)
- Questions? Contact us
All information regarding future IHI call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IHI calls will be communicated after approval by the IHI Governing Board.