Call ID: HORIZON-JU-IHI-2022-01-single-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions
Call type: Single stage
21 September 2022: IHI call 1 attracts 18 full proposals
18 proposals were submitted in response to this call for proposals:
- Topic 1: 5 proposals
- Topic 2: 5 proposals
- Topic 3: 5 proposals
- Topic 4: 3 proposals
The proposals will now be assessed for eligibility, and all eligible proposals will be evaluated by independent experts. We expect to be able to inform applicants of the results of the evaluations, and publish statistics on the evaluation outcomes, in December 2022. Details of the projects selected will be published later on, once the Grant Agreements are signed.
- Topic 1: An innovative decision-support system for improved care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
- Topic 2: Next generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
- Topic 3: Personalised oncology: innovative people centred, multi-modal therapies against cancer
- Topic 4: Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved healthcare in disease areas of high unmet public health need
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Funding and Tenders Portal) or read the call text.
- The maximum financial contribution from IHI JU for these topics is: EUR 135 million
- Industry / contributing partner contributions: Applicant consortia should ensure that out of the total project budget, at least 45 % needs to be covered by contributions provided by project participants
How to apply
All documents relating to the call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IHI call documents page. We advise you to read these documents, in particularly the guide for applicants, carefully.
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
To submit a proposal via the electronic submission system, you will need to have an EU Login account and ensure that your organisation is registered as a beneficiary.