- Topic 1: Support healthcare system resilience through a focus on persistency in the treatment of chronic diseases
- Topic 2: Development of evidence based practical guidance for sponsors on the use of real-world data / real-world evidence
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown, read the call text. All documents relating to the call can be found via the Funding and Tenders Portal and the IHI call documents page. We advise you to read these documents, in particular the guide for applicants, carefully.
Key dates and deadlines
- Draft topic texts published: 23 October 2023, updated 28 November 2023. Approved topics published 9 January 2024.
- Call launch: 16 January 2024
- Short proposal submission deadline: 16 April 2024 at 17:00 Brussels time
- Full proposal submission deadline: 10 October 2024 at 17:00 Brussels time
Other useful information
- Call ID: Horizon-JU-IHI-2024-06-two-stage Action type: RIA - Research and Innovation Actions | Call type: Two-stage
- The maximum financial contribution from IHI JU for these topics is: EUR 24.6 million
- Industry / contributing partner contributions: EUR 24.6 million
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Funding and Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
To submit a proposal via the electronic submission system, you will need to have an EU Login account and ensure that your organisation is registered as a beneficiary.
- Read our guide for applicants plus the other core IHI documents on the call documents page
- Catch up on the info and pitching sessions from our IHI Call Days for calls 6 and 7